We are very proud to release the full details of our 1st ToyCon UK 2014 project. This will be called Power 5. The details for the project I have bulleted below, to try and make this easy to follow.
- We will be releasing a series of 1″ resin toys at ToyCon on the 12th of April 2014. These will be launched under the moniker of Power 5.
- Power 5 will be free for anyone to enter their designs for a 1 inch toy. Whether they are a seasoned pro or it’s their first attempt. Entries will be accepted by email (to [email protected]) between the 7th of October and 29th of November. Anybody at all (excluding judges) can enter their design in to Power 5 and you can enter as many times as you like.
- There will be a team of 5 judges to pick the 5 best designs JazzyDan (fugi.me), Jim Freckingham (Robotic Industries), Lisa Rae Hansen (iBreakToys), Ben Hart (ToyCon UK), and the 5th of the vote will be decided by the general public (through liking the entries on facebook).
- The winning designs will be sculpted by Robotic Industries. 1 set of photographic turnarounds will be supplied to the winner to allow for any amendments.
- They will then be cast by iBreakToys. Lisa Rae Hansen will produce 5 of each design, in 5 colours, total 125 pieces.
- They will be sold blind bagged at the fugi.me stand of ToyConUK for Â£5 each. (If any are left they will be sold online)
The 5 winning artists will receive a complete set of their design, 1 piece in each of the 5 colours. (This will leave 100 pieces for sale at ToyCon UK)
We are really excited about this project, and would love your help to spread the word, so we can get as many entries as possible.
You can download the entry form by clicking on the below image, good luck!